Your honeymoon will be among the most unforgettable holidays you will ever experience. As newlyweds who have just gotten over the stress of planning a flawless wedding, it’s finally time to relax and enjoy your newfound freedom with your partner. Here is a list compiled by LYT of the top 5 romantic honeymoon tour package in India to help you start your married life off on the right foot:
Aesthetically speaking, this city, which serves as the capitol building of Jammu & Kashmir, is a sight to see in every sense of the word. This honeymoon tour package location in India is known for its lush valleys, beautiful lakes, towering mountains, and gorgeous landscape, making it one of the most romantic best tour package places you will ever visit. Even Bollywood the splendor of Srinagar’s valleys, which have been the setting for several films filmed in the lush, green slopes of the valley. Couples on their best tour package- international honeymoon packages may opt to stay in shikhara to lend a little more romance to their vacation.
How to get there: Srinagar Airport, also known as Sheikh-ul-Alam Airport, is located about 15 kilometers from the city center and links the city to all major Indian cities. From major cities like Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, and Mumbai, various airlines provide flights. The Jammu Tawi Train Station is the closest fully operational railhead to Srinagar and about 30 kilometers away.Dal Lake is a well-known tourist destination. Dal Lake is a must-see attraction in Srinagar if you are there for any length of time. It has a total land area of 26 square kilometers. Through intricately carved Houseboats, colorful Shikaras, and floating gardens, you may get a glimpse of the wonders of wooden craftsmanship. Couples travel come to this location for a romantic getaway where they may enjoy the peacefulness of the natural environment.
- The honeymoon tour package will last between 7 and 10 days.
- Skiing, sightseeing, Imperial gardens, homestays, Shikara rides, shopping, and cuisine are available.
- The best time to visit is from April through October.
Goa, the country of sun, sand, and sea, is considered one of the world’s top honeymoon trip locations. Honeymooning couples from across the globe travel to Goa, a small city renowned for its beaches, to spend their first days together as lifelong partners. Lovely beaches, breathtaking scenery, and mild weather are some of the attractions at this location. There are also many entertaining activities. Couples looking for adventurous water activities have a plethora of choices in this area.
Aside from that, the beachfront resorts in this area are charming. Goa is a destination that needs no introduction. Goa is a famous honeymoon tour package in India among couples, and it offers everything you need to ensure that your honeymoon trip time is as long as possible. Balmy beaches, beautiful Portuguese architecture, hot glasses of feni, a thriving nightlife, and some delicious spice-laden vindaloo are all on the menu here in Goa.
- The best tour package main rail hubs servicing this coastal India are Madgaon Railway Station & Vasco da Vasco Railway Station, located in Mumbai.
- The honeymoon trip will last between 5 and 7 days.
- Nightlife, Goan cuisine, shopping, beaches, and adventurous water sports are things to do in Goa.
- The best time to visit is from October through January.
Coorg is a town in the state of Karnataka.
Photo courtesy of Kiran Kumar G, used under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
Coorg, located in southern India, is a beautiful small town often referred to as “the Scotland of India.” The location is considered one of India’s best honeymoon tour package, is quiet, lovely. And ideal for couples travel who want to spend as much time together as possible in isolation. Orange orchards, the invigorating fragrance of freshly brewed coffee. And acres of lush greenery make for an idyllic setting for a romantic international honeymoon packages. Although Coorg is appealing in all seasons, rain-loving couples will find this place to be a heaven. This Karnataka highland station is attractive even in the winter. Which may explain why the parallels for this place change with the seasons. It is also known as the ‘Scotland of India’ and the Kashmir of Karnataka. So let us assist you in savoring your romantic moments in Coorg.
- Accessibility: The Mangalore Airport, about 160 kilometers away, connects this beautiful location with the rest of the country. While Mysore Railway Station, around 115 kilometers away, serves the Coorg region (95 km).
- The honeymoon trip will last between 5 and 7 days.
- Sightseeing, coffee farms, waterfalls, trekking, and hiking are some of the activities available.
- The best time to visit is from October to March and from January to May.
Uttarakhand’s Nainital is a popular tourist destination.
This small and beautiful hill village is ideal for brides and honeymooners who want to get away from it all. This location, which has beautiful lakes, majestic mountains, and old temples, is also one of the most inexpensive honeymoon tour package places in the country. In addition, couples travel may enjoy boat excursions on the numerous lakes available in this area when the weather is good.
Somewhere in Nainital, there is a sort of peace that overwhelms the heart. With lakes, hills, and captivating scenery that ooze romance, you can indeed envision the most romantic international honeymoon packages of your lifetime here. As a result, the hill city is one of India’s finest honeymoon tour package locations. So, allow yourselves to be idle, just sitting and looking at the sky while holding each other’s hands. Although the hill town lacks its airport, you may travel to Nainital via Indira Gandhi International Airport. Additionally, the Kathgodham Train Station is about 34 kilometers distant.
- How to get there: The closest railhead to Nainital is Kathgodam railway station, about 23 kilometers from the mountain resort, and is well-connected to all major Indian towns by train. Pantnagar Airport, which is about 70 kilometers distant, is the closest serving airport.
- The honeymoon travel will last between 3 and 5 days.
- Lakes, boat trips, cuisine, snow sports, and temples are some of the experiences available.
- The best time to visit is from October through April.
Rajasthan’s Jaisalmer is a popular tourist destination.
Rajasthan is the place to go if you want to spend your honeymoon travel feeling like royalty. Jaisalmer is a beautiful city that provides a wealth of history, palaces, forts, elephants and camel rides, and other attractions. The area is also well-known for its dunes activities, which occur in the enormous regions of the Thar Desert. In addition, the location is famous for its tent lodgings, and the proprietors also host cultural evenings. During which Rajasthani traditional dancers and musicians entertain visitors.
As the name suggests, this fort is among the most famous Jaisalmer honeymoon tour package. And it is also know as the “Golden Fort.” This fort. Which stands towering in a sandy region of the Thar deserts, has been feature in several Bollywood songs. When the magnificent fort takes on a golden color due to the sun’s beams. A couple’s travel may enjoy a breathtaking view.
When traveling to Jaisalmer, the closest airport is Jodhpur Airport, which is about 280 kilometers away. However, the city’s railway station, which is well-link with major Indian towns and has direct trains from Delhi and Jaipur, is the most convenient mode of transportation.
- The honeymoon trip will last between 6 and 7 days.
- Camel safari, desert safari, forts and castles, shopping, cultural events, dunes, desert camping, and sunsets are some of the experiences available
- The best time to visit is from October through March.
Shimla has been a popular honeymoon travel location for many years. And it is also considere one of the most economical honeymoon tour package places in the country! This beautiful hill station is a lovely destination for couples travel to spend their international honeymoon packages. Its natural beauty, colonial charm, massive mountains, and beautiful surroundings make it the ideal place to start a new chapter in one’s life.
- How to get there: The nearest domestic airport is Shimla Airport, also called Jubbarhatti Airport (20 km away). Which has regular flights from towns such as New Delhi and Chandigarh. The nearest railhead is Kalka train station (96 kilometers away). Which connects the hills with the country’s most significant metropolitan areas.
- The honeymoon travel will last between 3 and 4 days.
- Ice skating, trekking, climbing, skiing, paragliding, temples, and shopping are among the activities available.
- The best time to visit is from March through June.
- For more details visit Lock Your Trip.